PADICAT is the Web Archive of Catalonia, created by the Biblioteca de Catalunya: the public institution responsible for collecting, preserving and distributing the bibliographic heritage of Catalonia, in Spain.
You can know PADICAT:
- In institution information of the repository, that contains PADICAT objectives, history and team.
- In radiography of web pages integrated to PADICAT.
- In hardware and software data of the repository.
- In recent news and PADICAT media appearances.
- In information for journalists in press room.
- In contents for professionals of libraries, archives, and museums.